Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Raspberry Ripple layers ...

 These cards are the handmade Thank you cards for my customers this month. 
If you placed an order at my launch or any time this month you will be finding one of these with your order.
I am feeling rather down this week as the dreaded spring cold has hit me and I am not up for much more than making the odd card between sneezes and cups of tea.
The Delicate Doily Dies come in three sizes, a small inticate one, a wheel shaped doily and a larger one which I think I like best.
Try these out, they are not for the quick and the instant card, no, no, no!
You will need some patience with this die ... all those little pieces need to be flicked or poked out, such fun!
 
Card Recipe:
Stampsets: Papillon Potpouri, and Itty bitty Banners.
Cardstock: Raspberry Ripple and whisper white.
Ink: Raspberry Ripple classic.
Tools: Butterfly punch, 3/4" scallop punch,
Big shot machine, Delicate Doilies Sizzlits die
Textured impressions Woodgrain embossing folder. 
And the last one uses the smallest and largest of the Delicate Doilies dies, with a paper ribbon at the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: