Friday, September 14, 2012

Core'dinations Cardstock and Holiday Oval Frame

This was actually a very quick card to make for me.
The new core'dinations cardstock has a different coloured core so when you tear it, distress it, emboss it or sand it you reveal the inner colour and get fabulous dimension and texture.
 I simply ran the cardstock through the Big shot with the Holiday Frame embossing folder.
Then lightly sanded the surface with my sanding block and wiped it off.
I have stuck on a tree from the Pennant Parade stampset and a cotton ribbon on the front with dimensional adhesives.
Card Recipe:
Stampset: Pennant Parade
Ink: Gumball green, Raspberry ripple, Summer Starfruit.
Cardstock: Whisper white, Gumball green
 and Early Espresso Core'dinations.
Ribbon: 2.2cm natural cotton
Tools: Sharp scissors
Big shot, embossing folder,
Sanding block,
scallop edge punch.
2-way glue pen and dazzling diamonds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: