Thursday, March 28, 2013

Artisan Embellishment Kit Scrap page

 How easy was this scrapbook page to create?
OK, I was inspired by the front page of the Impressions magazine.... for the layout and excited about using some of the gorgeous embellishments from this kit.
Beautiful laces, ribbon, buttons, ceramic flowers, hearts, doilies, tickets, fabric flowers and love heart tags.
 I have hardly even used what is in this kit and have made several cards and a scrapbook page AND there is still heaps more left to use in this kit. It makes lumpy bumpy cards, or you can use the doilies and lace for flatter projects. You could sew the buttons, lace and ribbons to clothes!!!
 My favourite part of this is how it all coordinates with the same clean vintage style and goes with Pool party, primrose petals, crumb cake and very vanilla (as well as white).
I have stamped the Best things in life aren't things (from the Feel Goods stampset) inked with my Stampin' write markers. All our stamping up markers match the cardstock and ribbons so you know that you always have the right blue, green, red or crumb cake to match your papers. 
Another scrap book page completed - Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: