Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Horses for courses

 Here's a card I made at a recent cardmaking session with my friend Teresa.
This stampset is one that I don't own.  It is a true art stamp though, and is a great stamp for all those people who love horses and the country. "Horse Frontier".
 I have made a simple background with the horse-shoe stamp on River rock cardstock.
And used the Apothecary die cut shape as a canvas for my horse.
I am practicing simple layouts here... no stitching, no Big shot embossing... possibly it could have done with some twine and metal brads but I am practicing restraint!
 Instead I tied a piece of baker's twine around Mr Edd's neck as a halter ??? ...lead rope - thingy (insert technical horse term here).
 You can see the holes I punched through the paper with the 2mm handheld circle punch. (check it out on page 184 of the Annual catalogue).
Mr Edd is ready to ride off the page......

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: