Friday, March 01, 2013

Feeling a little sentimental?

One thing most women love to do is party with their friends.
If I could plan my future it would be to spend more time with my girlfriends !
Whether it be over a cup of tea, at a  cafe having coffee or walking and talking we enjoy sharing our ideas and friendship. Knowing someone else is treading the same path and taking a similar journey makes life a whole lot sweeter.
 Todays card ... this one makes me smile.
I like the sentimental phone box and I have added the Pretty Petites "Hello" - stamped and punched out with the mini curly label punch. This is so cute and you can get all three of these products free when you have a sale-a-bration party!
This card reminds me to just pick up the phone and call for a chat - how about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: