Sunday, March 03, 2013

Papillon Potpourri Birthday and a floral frame!

I do like to make cards and gifts for my friends... I am so glad when they have birthdays so that I can have an excuse to create something just for them.
 Last weekend it was Michelle's birthday ... so I created this little card... I do hope she likes purple.
Most people do, don't they?
 Perhaps it's a little over done, but who wants a simple birthday card really????
It gives me the chance to show case about ten new things in the Autumn Seasonal catalogue!
 Just have to layer up these amazingly pretty butterfly punches, stamped from the Papillon potpourri.
Background Embossed with clouds and adorned with some vintage Flower trim on tulle.
 You might also be noticing some Sale-a-bration goodies on the second project.
The Pretty Petite Happy b-day stamp and pretty petite punch.
A butterfly from "Bloomin' Marvellous" and a layering of embossed flowers made with the framelit die.
Inside I have created pockets with Sycamore street patterned paper. Used a few paper clips for decorations, a t-bag, post-it notes  and buttons too.
Happy Birthday to my team mate Michelle (next month you will have been with stampin' Up! twelve months can you belive that?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: