Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Paper doilies and butterflies

 I know who would have thought Paper doilies would come back into fashion?
But the crafting world is going all vintage and there are many different ways to go vintage.
Grungy, Pretty, old world, shabby chic, monochrome... and colours too.
 On this card I have used a mix of products from the Autumn mini catalogue or Seasonal catalogue (for those northern climes who arent experiencing our beautifully warm Autumn) and some Saleabration products too.
I let the "Sycamore street" Designer series paper set the colour mood for this card.
It has lots of Pool Party ink and sponging (just love this pretty minty blue) and Island indigo to stamp the bicycle (from Feeling sentimental stampset)  and Happy birthday sentiment.
Love these little butterflies? I have punched them from the sycamore street paper (FREE during saleabration) using the Bitty Butterfly punch.
 The doily stands on its own no sponging needed, just layered on the naturals white cardstock.
Makes me think of cups of tea and butterfly cupcakes at my aunties country house in Scone...
Warning: Feeling sentimental stampset and Sycamore street papers are only available during SALE-A-BRATION which ends on 22 March and these FREE with order items won't be available again.
You can place an Order by emailing me at nerida_carter@hotmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: