Monday, December 08, 2008

Getting started pack!

When I first started stamping I remember feeling completely overwelmed with what I needed to get going. I wanted stampsets but what tools were essential and what would I use the most?

Here is my list of essentials that i use nearly every day stamping:
It might help you if you are figuring out what you need.

To clean your stamps: Stamping scrub $28.95
Stamp cleaner (spray) $7.95
Black ink pad (waterproof) $9.95
Snail adhesive $12.95
Colour family Cardstock (36 sheets) $14.50
Whisper white or very vanilla cardstock $13.50
Bone folder $11.95
Versamark Ink Pad $13.95
Normal Cost of a starter pack: $113.70*

You can get all this from me this month for:
$96.65

Add ons:
2 colour stamp pads (this is the hardest to choose)
eg. Rose red and Old olive ($9.95 x2) $19.90

A stampset (or two)
eg. Baroque motifs, Be Happy, or Eastern Blooms $39.95

Add this to your pack for $59.85 and receive a pack of
Dimensional adhesive for free. (rrp $7.50).

If you have any questions about getting started leave a comment or email me and I will throw in a gift from me.
* Plus 5% postage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: