If you havent seen or heard of one of these before, or you have one but haven't used it ... or have lost the instructions, then this for you.
The first time I saw it used, I said " I need one of those!"
What do they do? Well, They help you line up your stamps straight- but Why?
It is a very handy tool to use for titles, headings, words on your cards and scrapbooking and when you want to over-stamp an image, or get it very close to, or just touching another stamped image ... that can be near impossible to do by eye alone.
It comes with a handle and an imaging sheet.
First, you put your imaging sheet into the corner of the stamp a ma jig (SAMJ).2. Align your stamp in the corner and stamp it onto the imaging sheet.
3. Position your imaging sheet on the paper where you want to place the stamp. You can see exactly where it will go.
Line up the stamp-a-ma-jig with the imaging sheet.
4. Hold the Stamp-a-Ma-Jig in place, and carefully remove the imaging sheet.
Align the stamp into the corner of your Stamp-a-m-a-jig and stamp the word or image.
That's it! A straight, perfectly positioned stamp, just where you wanted it!
The instructions also add:
- Use the rough side for craft ink and the smooth side for classic ink pads.
- Achieve perfect stamp positioning every time
- Designed for left or right hand use
- Sturdy non slip surface
- Clean with a damp cloth or Stampin' mist spray.