Wednesday, December 03, 2008

December specials!

I mentioned this yesterday ... if you were wondering what to get yourself (or a friend) for Christmas or for those last minute cards, presents, a calendar...
http://www3.stampinup.com/au/ena/6243.asp


I checked out my card list and my stamped card stash, that I have been working on since about July ... it is over 50 cards, but the hardest thing is deciding which cards to give to whom? Last year I made multiples of everthing and this year I made only one or two so mostly they are one offs, so very few will be a duplication this year's card list.

When someone phones and says "I loved your christmas card", no doubt, I am going to be thinking: Thanks, but which one did you get?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: