Sunday, December 14, 2008

A purse full of lollies



We made these at the launch night ... thought I'd put up a photo, I forgot the pic in my earlier post. I have used The Afternoon Tea DS paper for the "purse" It is half a 12x12 inch sheet of Double sided paper. I like the fact that you can choose which side of the paper you want to use for the lining or the outer to-be-seen pattern.

We used the confetti white cardstock to stamp the "Live Your Dream" flowers and mounted that on either choc chip or rose red textured cardstock.

The handle is punched out useing the large oval punch and both ovals kept to be used for the clasp and the label where we attached a jumbo eyelet (with the crop a dile tool).

The gorgous wide stitched ribbon is chocolate chip grosgrain.


If you are still thinking of this ribbon let me know and we can arrange a ribbon swap of all or a combo of the 3 colours. I will be using them heaps over the next 3 months I warn you.

The second version is made using the Brocade Background DS paper (page 134 of IB&C).
The colours are choc chip ribbon, textured cardstock.
Also close to coco and Almost artichoke ink using the "Live your dream" stampset.
I really enjoy using the little butterfly and flowers it also comes with a quote:
"Go confidently in the
direction of your DREAMS."
- Henry David Thoreau

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: