Thursday, December 18, 2008

Stamped gifts

I love candles. Scented candles.
Even when they're not lit they give off their scent into the room.
I think they make the lovliest gifts ... I am looking for a coffee scented one at the moment.
They're not that expensive either.

These three were made using bits of scrap papers with brads and ribbon to hold them on.

The front one is the Embrace Life flower in Pumpkin pie, watercoloured from that previous project. With a jumbo eyelet in the centre and a clear rhinestone from the pretties kit.
I did another in rose red using the french fleur de lys stamp from Carte postale and another in close to cocoa from the "Its all good" stampset - It says: Live, laugh and Love - thats a good approach to anything.

Ribbons are the double stitched wide grosgrain from the Summer mini catalogue
and I have used the square scallop punch a couple of times, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: