Sunday, December 14, 2008

Rose red and pumpkin pie on a Bali Breeze


I am not alone am I in loving these colours together?

I must be very conservative with my colours but I never think of putting Teal, turquoise, orange and red together with Olive green .... Thank you for a beautifully refreshing new paper pack in the Designer series for opening up my colour palette!!!

Here is another matchbox-fold card in rose red cardstock, this time. Using my favourite scallop edge punch and the large oval punch.
I've mixed my stampsets using the Embrace Life flower and the Live your dream "Thanks".
Mixed my ribbons too: Rose red double stitched ribbon, underneath the regal rose wide grosgrain ribbon.
And the centre of the pumpkin pie flower is a sparkly clear Rhinestone brad from the pretties kit.

Please leave me a comment, don't be shy ... this is a dialogue, e-correspondence, you can remain anonymous ... share your thoughts - tell me what you like so I can give you more of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: