Sunday, December 14, 2008

What can you do with one stampset?

The projects in the photo above are all created using just one stampset:
"Live your dream" and this years "in-colours" range.

It comes as a set of 8 separate stamps including a big dotted line stamp for journalling on to, two large long stemmed flowers, 3 single flowers, a floral branch, a butterfly, a bird, "Thanks" word stamp and the quote mentioned in my previous post using this stampset . If you scrapbook you can get a lot of use out of this and do cards aswell.

The stampset coordinates with the Afternoon tea DS Paper, beautifully (it was designed that way) You can see it in the 6x6 inch scrapbook page that I made using Wild wasabi textured cardstock and choc chip to mount the photo. The patterned paper was trimmed using the scallop edged punch which I love using (no more corner rounding disasters and aching fingers ...)

I have stamped the butterfly in groovy guava (it kind of grows on you this colour in small amounts though) cut them out and attached them to the layout to go with the little square punch of guava overalpping the photo and the small snip of guava ribbon attached with a silver brad. I don't do many 6x6 scrap book pages so I am going to extend the layout with a title and second photo as I have below. Its not stuck down yet, as I haven't decided where to put the journalling stamp. This is my daughter when she was about 2 years old on Christmas day 2004 ...

It was one of the only photos I had that matched the groovy guava cardstock. havent quite decided on that layout yet ... must share some of the ideas from the catalogue again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: