Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Bloom away with Embossing and sponging

White embossing on white cardstock ... Bloom away is one of the stampsets that I havent used much - I like this image best of gumnuts and blossoms - brings back memories of gumnut babies a la May Gibbs. This is a case of a card I saw way back in May at Convention and I have finally had a go at it.
I was a little wild with the colours: Kiwi kiss, Pink pirouette, So saffron, Tangarine tango and Rose Red. So I wasnt really aiming for realism, just bright and pretty spring blossoms.

Materials:
Cardstock: Pink pirouette, whisper white, Rose red.
Stampsets: Bloom away, Upsy daisy (sentiment)
Ink: so saffron, kiwi kiss, rose red, pink pirouette, tangerine tango, Versamark.
Ribbon: pink pirouette wide grosgrain
Tools: Sponges, sponge daubers, white embossing powder.
Punches: large oval punch, scalloped oval punch, eyelet border punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: