Elephants, Owls and Giraffes grace the papers in this matching Tall Tales and Animal stories stampset.
You're asking: How did he get all that glitter stuck to him?
1. Stamp the elephant in Versamark ink first, then into chocolate chip ink and then on to whisper white cardstock
2. Cover the image with Heat and Stick powder. Then pour off the excess back into the container.
3. Using your heat tool, lightly heat the powder just until it changes from dry to wet.
4. Dust with the glitter of your choice (either dazzling diamonds or Superfine glitter)
5. Heat it very quickly the second time with your heat tool (Just until the glitter moves slightly) to set.
6. Punch out your elephant with a circle punch and glue it onto the metal edged tag.
7. Making a hole in the top, tie it onto a piece of ribbon that is tied around your card front.I have used the Tall Stories DS Paper with elephants on it and also stamped with VersaMark directly onto the chocolate chip cardstock. Versamark is excellent for stamping a watermark image for nice subtle backgrounds.
Finally, the Happy Birthday greeting is from the Chit Chat rub ons pack.