Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Always ... a challenge

Hi ... I am still enjoying the buzz from our Team training day at Gosford and so I have to share with you my card that I made for the sketch challenge from the day. The sketch was drawn from mojomonday.blogspot.com
It was a great opportunity for us to try out our circle plus scissors and see what others came up with.
We were encouraged to use patterned paper and that led me to the matching always stampset.
The paper matches the heart, the heart matches the bird, the colours are pumpkin pie, pink pirouette, regal rose and chocolate chip. I raised the heart and the punched flowers up on dimensionals.
To finish it off I added the pink Tafetta ribbon and the wish big sentiment cut out with the large oval punch raised on dimensional foam again.
Now I look at it - it is more of a valentine day card than a birthday card... but in my mind birthdays and valentines are both about sharing love to our friends.
So, wish big on Valentine's day!!!

1 comment:

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: