Nerida Carter - Independant Stampin'Up! demonstrator.
Sunday, February 28, 2010
A dozen things to put in your Sweet treat Cups...
The sweet treat cups from Stampin up are really special - they come in a box of 12 for $6.50 and when you place them on your card with the circle of adhesive that comes with them you get a really great place to put all different things.
1. A punched butterly complete with clear rhinestone body.
2. Buttons and Brads for a friend who likes to craft, quilt or sew.
3. A gold embossed dragon fly with gold punched hearts.
4. Mint lollies: such as Tic Tacs, Mentos, Lifesavers... for a sweet little baby (from the Sweet Somethings stampset) They mints are for mum when she needs a sugar hit, not for the baby... it rattles well though.
5. All manner of sweet things: Jelly beans, M&Ms, Smarties, chocolate wrapped hearts... no photo of these ones, they mysteriously disappeared.
6. Dice and game board counters (for a child's birthday)...
7. Poker chips (the plastic ones) for a man who likes to play cards.
8. Sunflower seeds (for a yellow sunflower card)
9. Bird seed for a gardener (with instructions for planting)
10. Punched butterflies (a favourite of mine) and rolled DS paper.
11. A stamped image with glitter and sprinkles.
My happy moments bird ... again.