Thursday, February 11, 2010

I Heart and Vintage Labels

This is my Stamp set challenge for Elite Stampers this month. It uses "Vintage Labels" and "I {heart} hearts".
It also uses some white tafetta ribbon that I have sponged with Pink passion ink to match the cardstock.
One of my favourite things about stampin' up is that when they bring out a new stampset it usually has a matching punch, or two to help you make your card stand out from the crowd.
Mixing the Vintage Labels with the scallop circle punch, 1 1/4" circle punch and the 1" punch  and some dimensionals makes a great embellishment for the sentiment: For you.
And here I have stamped two I heart stamps in Pink passion on Pumpkin pie cardstock. There are 8 stamps in this set: I love the filigree swirls on this stamp, it is definitely my favourite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: