Saturday, February 27, 2010

Stamping Collage card version 2.

This  bird in a cage image just keeps appearing on my cards (it is from the Sale-a-bration Sale set "Happy Moments").  So I guess it is living up to its name as it has afforded me many happy stamping moments ...
On this card I decided I would continue with the bird theme with a gold embossed and dazzling diamond encrusted feather. I know over the top, but when you are sending a handmade card who writes the rules?
The sender!
The background stamping is from Rustic rooster (another free set for you when you host a workshop or, place orders to the value of $300).
Card Recipe:
Stampsets: Happy Moments (free), Nature's nest, Life Definitions, Rustic Rooster (free).
Cardstock: Old Olive, Basic black, whisper white.
Ink: Old olive, VersaMark, Stazon black, creamy caramel (for sponging).
Other: gold embossing powder, heat tool, two way glue pen, dazzling diamonds glitter, kraft taffetta ribbon, antique brad, sponge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: