Friday, February 05, 2010

Happy Moments - the icing on the cake!

Its all about the frosting on the cake - this one is dazzling and glittering with white "frosting".
I recieved the Recipe in the Stampin' Up demonstrators magezine.
It was created by Marlize Morris a Canadian demonstrator who was making her own version of "Faux snow" with dazzling diamonds, white embossing powder and Tombow Multipurpose Adhesive.
In the heating process she accidently invented the "Faux Frosting technique" instead!
I whipped up my own batch of faux frosting (here it is close up). My first attampt was nearly burnt to a crisp with the heat tool, another layer of glue and glitter and you'd never know.
 I managed to make two cards in similar colour combinations. 
I've chosen Pumpkin pie because it goes great with Riding hood red, Kiwi kiss and Chocolate chip.
This month and next (until 31 March) is Sale-a-bration time at Stampin' Up
and it is the time that you can get a
FREE STAMPSET for every hundred dollars of product purchased.
And as a hostess you get another free stampset for every $600 in workshop sales.
Plus all the usual Hostess benfits and free product!
Happy moments is just one of the four free stampsets you can choose.
Don't you just love that tafetta ribbon in chocolate chip? It ties so beautifully, either in a knot or in a bow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: