Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Nature's nest collage with gold embossing.

Do you remember doing Collage as a child. You cut out and stuck a whole lot of different images onto a sheet of art paper in different patterns overlapping and mixing them in a totally random pattern?
It was fun and very satisfying if I remember.
The background card is stamped on an angle with the script stamp from Rustic Rooster as a watermark effect on the Old Olive cardstock. I have stamped it again on the whisper white cardstock panel then in chocolate chip ink I have randomly stamped some of the words from the Life Definitions stampset. Delight and Create.

Finally I have gold embossed a dragon fly from the Nature's nest stampset.
Card recipe:
Stampsets: Natures nest, Life definitions, Rustic Rooster, Happy Moments.
Cardstock: Old Olive, Chocolate chip, whisper white.
Ink: Old olive and Chocolate chip. Versamark for embossing.
Tools and accessories: Vintage brads, crimping tool, gold embossing powder, heat tool and dimensional adhesives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: