Sunday, October 31, 2010

A top note Gift card for Christmas

I made this Simple Christmas card with my topnote die.
Just fold the cardstock in half before you put it through the Big shot to cut out the card base.
Then all I needed was the lots of tags die to cut out the circly white frame for my sentiment.
I am so tempted to stamp some more snow flakes on the red cardstock... such unusual restraint!
But wait ... when you open it up there is a gift card inside held by a half top note edged with the lovely eyelet border punch.
 I've used Real Red , whisper white and Old olive cardstock.
The snow flake in real red is from "Winter Post" and the words are from "Teeny tiny sentiments" on a word window punch lifted with dimensionals.
And another no-knot ribbon held together with a simple black brad.
Enjoy!

1 comment:

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: