Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Convention 2009 - Celebrate!

More photos of our Celebration Banquet ...
This is a photo of me with Linda Higgins my fabulous upline!
She spent an incredibly frequent and lengthy time up on stage accepting awards for personal sales, recruiting, demonstrator awards and winning the incentive trip to Hayman Island!
...and here is the gorgous Felicity who sat with me at the Awards dinner, kept me a seat in the sessions and made the trip away so pleasant ... and here's another photo of my dinner with Mel and Cheryl in the background.
I took photos of Autumn trees and night shots and cards and scrapbook pages ... It was just a wonderful celebration of stamping and sharing that I wouldn't have missed - time away from my family but also time to reflect ... be inspired, create and share.

1 comment:

  1. You are too kind.I had a great weekend, can't wait to do it again.Love Felicity.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: