Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Fold out Scrapbook page - Circle circus

THIS is the third convention project we made during the make and take session at convention (I completed it at home as we ran out of time) ... When it is closed the package looks like this: with an aluminium edged circle hanging from the baja breeze ribbon ... Opened out it is a full 12x12 scrapbook page.
Each quadrant is decorated with stamped backgrounds and double sided paper, circle circus stamps layered onto aluminium edged tags and flowers punched out and attached with silver brads ... I added a few extra pieces to accent my photos...
I felt that it was missing some words ... so, after I took these photos I went back and added some ovals with the words "family, together, memories and laugh" from the Tres chic background stamp. You will have to see it in real life for them... I am recharging my camera batteries.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: