Friday, May 29, 2009

Circle circus and the Flight of the butterfly in Perfect plum and Rose red.

I have been looking at the card on page 83 of the idea book for over a month now ... saying I will try that design out soon... well, yesterday while procrastinating about cleaning the house, once again - I deciced to make the card before I started the cleaning.
I used the butterfly stamp from Flight of a butterfly on page 82.
I changed the colours to suit my mood - Perfect plum, rose red and Kiwi kiss with whisper white.

Besides I haven't used any purple for weeks.
I combined it with circle circus stampset for background interest and because the medallion fits the scallop circle punch. And used the eyelet border punch instead of the scallop border.

There you go .. it says: hope your day is as happy as happy gets!

Materials:
Stampset: Flight of the butterfly, Circle Circus.
Cardstock: Perfect plum, rose red, kiwi kiss, whisper white. Ink: perfect plum, rose red. Punches: Scallop Circle, 1.3cm circle, eyelet border.
Ribbon: kiwi kiss, Adhesives: Dimensionals, double sided tape.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: