Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Kiwi kiss in urban garden

It was grey and raining, daughter asleep on floor, I make a card at the dining room table so I can be beside her when she wakes.
I cut the flower out from a piece of Urban garden Designer Series paper. There is no stamping but for the sentiment: Birthday Celebrations....I used the stamp-a-ma-jig to get the words straight because there is nothing so frustrating as a crooked word stamp.I was pleased how this fairly simple card came together and so I have also made a Pencil tin too.
Supplies used:
Cardstock: Kiwi kiss, Not quite navy, Baja Breeze. DS Paper: Urban garden. Stamp set: Upsy Daisy (Birthday celebrations) Ribbon: Kiwi kiss and vanilla silk, Double sided tape and 2 way glue pen.

Is there something missing? I wanted to add a brad or a rhinestone or something but not sure where - Any thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: