Thursday, May 21, 2009

Double sided paper - Urban garden Pencil tin.

Reduce, reuse, Re-cycle!
Once an aluminium Peaches container, now an urban garden pencil tin.
I made a card and had half a sheet or more of patterned paper left, it could have made a scrapbook page but there was this empty tin of peaches needing to go out to the recycling bin and somehow its silvery aluminium sparkle caught my eye and now I have another decorated pencil tin for our table. My daughter and I have a lot of pens and pencils, scissors and brushes ...
I added the kiwi kiss and vanilla silk ribbon and a large oval tag with words from the "inspired by nature" stampset, with a small piece of twine to attach it and a rhinestone brad through the hole for a little lift.
Supplies used:
DS paper: Urban garden, Cardstock: Kiwi kiss, Ink: Not quite navy, Ribbon: kiwi kiss and vanilla silk. Twine, rhinestone brad. Hole punched with the crop-o-dile, sticky strip used to attach paper to tin ... that's it really and a matching card that definitely needs a rhinestone.

1 comment:

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: