Thursday, November 26, 2009

Pacific Point Parisian breeze ...Oohh la la!

My favourite colour ... (after purple) is this Pacific point blue. It reminds me of the ocean, an island in the pacific, or the mediteranean sea. The textured patterned paper is called "Parisian breeze" because it is a combination of Baja breeze, chocolate chip and kraft coloured patterns. And when it came to choosing a background stamp for the baja breeze cardstock it just had to be "en francais". I have matched the ribbon with the Pacific point and tied it with a piece of white grosgrain... kind of french sailor suit now that I think of it. Here are my two versions side by side.
And another two variations on the same theme, the same layout reversed and using different colours to contrast with the Pacific point and baja breeze.On this one my embellishments were all mounted on basic black cardstock and then I stamped the best wishes on acetate with the white stazon ink. Love that contrast.
And for Variation 4... has the ribbon tucking beneath a cut out belt buckle thingy and I have sponged the edges of the scallop punch and attached it with a flower brad in chocolate chip to match the background stamping.The chocolate corner is made from a scallop square punch cut in quarters, works nicely on photos too.And for completeness here are the four versions just to show how much I like to photograph my cards... you can never have too many pictures can you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: