Friday, November 20, 2009

True freinds are Great Friends

Time to celebrate our friendships: These colours are working for me this week. I have made Christmas cards and birthday cards in this colour combination and just loving that Baja breeze. We could do with any kind of breeze here today! Heat wave 30.5 C in the shade ...My butterflies are embossed in silver embossing powder and attached behind the spine with dimensionals to lift them off the card. I have rolled the baja breeze strip with the friendly word wheel and then again on whisper white to emboss and feature as my sentiment.
The flowers are punched out of baja breeze cardstock using the Boho Blossoms punch and attached with eyelets. Friends forever and ever! My primary school friends and i used to write that on each other's school books and pencil cases - the innocense of children ... if it could last forever.
What you need to make this card:
Stampsets: Great friend (Spring mini caty ends 30 November), friendly word wheel.
Cardstock: Baja Breeze, Perfect Plum, Elegant eggplant.
Ink: Versamark
Accessories: elegant eggplant ribbon, silver embossing powder, Boho Blossom punch, small eyelets.
Tools: crop a dile, Heat tool, dimensional adhesive.
Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: