I just want to share with you two cards I have made with left over bits from the "I wish" scrappin' kit. I will show you the scrapbook pages I have made later ... It makes cards really quick as I can show you here!
Best things about using the kit to make cards?
No wasted time choosing colours, the colours in the kit are perfect together.
- The kit comes with stickers (on very thick card) that you just peel off and stick onto your card or page, perfect.
- There are scallopped edge stickers, just peel off, trim to size and stick them on.
- It comes with 8 pieces of Textured 12 x 12" cardstock
- 6 sheets of double sided patterned papers
- ideas of how to use them.The Old Olive card here, I have made with a strip of the patterned paper, two stickers layered on top of one another, a strip of red scalloped edge cardstock and a piece of chocolate chip ribbon.
Instant card making: just add adhesive, ribbon and a dash of what ever takes your fancy.For the second card I have used some real red cardstock, the pack comes with textured cardstock that you can cut to make your cards (but I am keeping them for my scrap book pages) and so I have used some real red cardstock, some more chocolate chip ribbon and a sentiment from the "Best yet" Hostess stampset, stamped on whisper white using the large oval punch. The medallion with the brown snowflake is a sticker from the kit that I have placed on a scallop circle of old olive and I have added the scallop edges for a bit of trimming. What I have used to make these cards:
- I wish scrappin kit (just a tiny bit of the kit)
- Cardstock: real red and Old olive
- Ink: chocolate chip
- stampset: best yet!
- Punches: large oval, scallop circle and scallop edge.
- Ribbon: 1/4" chocolate chip grosgrain