Friday, November 27, 2009

Watching the snow flakes fall through the window

Did I ever mention how much I love embossing? When you get the hang of it, about the second or third time, and when you remember to use the embossing buddy chalk, embossing is just the coolest technique. Raised shiny clear images on mat cardstock... Ok - so that window is not as easy to punch out as it looks ... If you use a pencil to mark the corners of your square on the back of the cardstock it is easier I think. And those trusty sanding blocks smooth away any rough edges.
What you need to make this card:
Stampset: Snow swirled.
Cardstock: Riding hood red, Basic Black.
Ink: Versamark (or you can use white craft ink)
Other: white embossing powder, embossing buddy, heat tool ( the toaster is a really slow and tricky tool to carry around with you to workshops), 1 1/4 " square punch, 1 3/4"square punch.

Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: