Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The snow swirl cupboard Card

I made a second card, using the gatefold (now calling it the cupboard card) cause I love the little handles.Open the doors a little to peak inside:
Just a peak of the white classic ink word stamp - it' s not Christmas yet!
So you will have to wait to see what else goes in to it. I am going to print a photo of my daughter (for family) to place inside a little frame. This kind of card has that surprise factor. You often see them folded like this for invitations and annoucements.

Do you like the colours? Not quite Christmas, but hey I like black and white snow flakes ... kind of like industrial fall out ... we live near enough to Sara Lea and sometimes you can see a huge steam plume like a nuclear mushroom cloud - its really weird at Sunrise.
Materials used for this card:
Stampset: Snow swirled
Cardstock: Basic black, Old Olive .
Ink: whisper white craft, stazon black.
Tools: 1.3cm circle punch, antique silver brads, snail adhesive.
Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: