Thursday, November 26, 2009

I wish scrapbook

It is Christmas photo shoot time of year ... in the last week of November we have to get our photos taken to send to relatives and friends with their Chrismas letters. This is the quickest scrapbook page I have ever made... 3 photos, a square of Designer series paper, sticker embellishments, title and a ribbon bow. My daughter's quick wish list written in with the chocolate chip marker and some more sticker stars in real red ... why haven't I discovered these scrapping kits before.
The stickers are on heavy weight cardstock and you get two of everything! Plus the sheet that comes with the pack has card and scrapbook ideas to make.
The colours include chocolate chip, real red, old olive and white. You can colour coodinate your Christmas cards and christmas tags to match with any of these colours.
And the stickers are designed to be layered onto each other (above) the brown and white scallop and the merry and bright red circle fit together beautifully.
Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: