Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Clam shell box - crafters anonymous

 Each Monday night the Crafters Anonymous group have an online class. This is the best gift box I have made in such a long time. It was designed by Dee Sturgeon from NZ.
The template can be purchased from their site from the homepage under For sale.
 I just had to show you my version and how the box opens wide to fit a babies rolled singlet inside.
To give the box some interesting texture I have rolled it through my Big shot machine using the elegant lines embossing folder. And edged the inside of the box with the pinking hearts border punch.
It is very easy to make and closes with a piece of tafetta ribbon and a tag.
 The singlet reads: 50% mummy, 50% daddy = 100% Perfect
Here it  is with the gift card I made a while ago to go with it.
A Perfect combination for a baby's shower or birthday.

1 comment:

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: