Monday, April 11, 2011

Who won the Sunday challenge at Crafters Anonymous?

Do you remember the Never ending card I made recently?
I entered it in the Sunday Lift the flap Challenge on Crafters anonymous.
And guess who won ???
The best part was that I won a lovely hand made gift  by Jenny Adams using some beautiful Stampin' Up products.
It was so exciting to go to the post office to pick up my parcel and find a beautifully hand-made card, bag and box inside.
The boxes both contained CHOCOLATE!!!
The sewing box features the beautiful Sew Suite patterned paper on the top and around the edges of the box.
The edge is decorated with pom pom ribbon in Melon Mambo.
And the Melon Mambo pink button is so lovely in real life... even the tissue paper is hand-stamped.
I am going to have to CASE these boxes ... now I will just have to go out and buy another block of that Lindt chocolate that fits so perfectly inside.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Nerida and what a beautiful gift, alot of effort and thought has gone into that.
    Well done!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: