Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Apothecary Art Just for you

 Here is a quicker way to wrap a DVD box... and, the time I saved in wrapping I was able to spend watercolouring my Apothecary Art flowers.
I am really enjoying these holidays with Jess home and not having to be somewhere every day.
The box is simply wrapped with the First Edition printed paper, edges punched with the scallop punch, and stamped with the "Rue De Fleurs" stamps in Poppy Parade and Soft Suede inks.
The Framelits and edgelits are a very elegant way to frame any stamped image but especially designed to fit the Apothecary Art stamps.
 The attic Boutique papers go beautifully with this too in Poppy Parade and a soft version of daffodil delight and Soft Suede colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: