Sunday, April 08, 2012

Apothecary Art

Being Easter and all, I have had some time to make cards ... Yay!!!
I am exploring what you can do with my new Edgelits and Framelits in the big shot.
And combining them with the new Designer Series paper: Attic Boutique.
 Pool Party cardstock and matching Seam binding ribbon ...
I love the script of this Happiest Birthday that fits into the Apothecary banner.
I've watercoloured a bit with Poppy Parade and Old Olive ink.
 This paper is going to be a favourite - check out that image of an old fan and the trumpet.
Did you also notice the Scalloped edgelit. It has scallops on its scallops!
Give me a call if you want to place an order for any of the products in this post: 0468 877 125.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: