Wednesday, April 25, 2012

A school holiday scrap page

When the sun was shining last week we visited a Garden farm called "Amazement".
It is full of activities for the children like mazes, three wheel bikes and lawn games to play.
Our favourite part of the gardens to visit was Bunny world.
Where you can pat the baby rabbits, Guinea pigs and chickens that have recently hatched. 
The photos of Jess show her cuddling a couple of very friendly bunnies.
 Can you imagine her oohs and ahhs?
The Title is stamped with my new Broadsheet Alphabet set.
I have stamped on whisper white cardstock and cut them out with my sharp Papersnip scissors.
For this layout I wanted to get several photos on the page so using a grid pattern I lined up the white borders of the photos.
I ran the scallop dotted ribbon through the centre and some strips of patterned paper on either side of the gorgeous pleated satin ribbon in Baja breeze.
The Apothecary Art stamp inside the Edgelit die makes a great journalling frame.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: