Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Easter Scrap Page

 You would think by this, that I am up to date with the scrap booking ... You would.
Let's just pretend that I am and enjoy the Easter layout I have created last week.
 My Title is stamped with "Broadsheet Alphabet" in a variety of inks that were dark enough to show up on the Melon Mambo cardstock.
Elegant Eggplant, Cherry Cobbler, Rich Razzleberry, Wisteria Wonder.
I had a lot of fun with this layout.
The scallop edged dotted ribbon you will note perfectly matches the ribbon in Jess's hair.
And the flowers on the layout are the same as the punched flowers on Jessie's Easter hat.
 Then I plunged into to the Punch Art for some patterned paper chickens and cracked easter eggs.
 Very easy with the large oval punch and patterned papers. The chicken is simply the Bird builder punch with his tail cut off and some legs drawn in.
 Journalling is short and sweet on the Apothecary Art stamp, cut out with the Edgelits die.
My Bunny sticker is compliments of a free stampset and sticker pack I received at the last Stampin' up Convention. The Quick Accent sticker sheets just keep giving and giving.

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely surprise to get a blog award this morning! Thank you, you've put a spring in my step! We shall share a glass or two of something sparkly in Canberra! Have a super day!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: