Friday, April 27, 2012

Attic Boutique Framelit card

 Today's card is a fun folded card that uses the Framelit die.
The folds are made using the new Simply Scored scoring tool
which makes scoring any measurements on a card very very easy.
Very cleverly, I have run the folded card through the Big shot with the framelit die.
The framelit is only half covered with the cutting plate so it only cuts where it comes into contact with the plate... clever huh?
Then I have folded the card back onto itself which creates this framelit flag.
I think it is a stylish elegant Thank you card for a music teacher.
Card Recipe:
Stampset: Rue de Fleurs, Enfrancais background.
Cardstock: River Rock, whisper white, Basic Black.
Paper: Attic Boutique
Ink: River rock, Soft suede and Early Espresso.
Accessories: Very Vanilla 1/4" Ribbon, Sponge dauber.
Tools: Big shot, Framelit die, Simply Scored Scoring tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: