Monday, April 16, 2012

Framelits, Attic Boutique and a Poppy Parade Blossom

 When you have new toys - it is time to play!
This is one of the first cards I made with the new Framelits and "Attic boutique" papers. I particularly love the soft Pool Party blue with the Bold Poppy Parade flower on whisper white.
 You have probably been seing these pretty crumpled flowers around everywhere in all different sizes.
So easy to dampen the cardstock with water or rubbing alcohol, then crumple and shape the cardstock before it dries.
With a red brad in the centre it takes centre stage on any pastel coloured card.
My "Thanks" stamp is also in Poppy parade ink and I have used a small "Framelit" to frame the word from "Rue de Fleurs" stampset.
The pretty pattern in the oval is also from this stampset, just love it as a feature in Soft Suede.
I love how the next size up framelit die, perfectly embraces the "Designer frames embossing folder".
Those little white dots are definitely braile for gorgeous and stylish!!!
And I have tied the linen thread around the framelit with Island indigo Baker's twine for a little more texture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: