Thursday, April 26, 2012

Amazement Farm

 As you can see from the photos the girls had a great day at the Amazement Farm.
At mid day there is a sheep race and you are able to take the winning sheep for a walk back to their barn. The sheep are happy to be led and pose for photos with their adoring fans.
 My broadsheet Alphabet is brilliant for a fun heading in Melon Mambo and Early Espresso ink.
I love how each letter is a slightly different style and yet holds together so well for a stylish title.
 These v-cut banners are very in at the moment. So I have added some distressed circle punched flowers to pretty the soft suede page abit.
My banners and circles have been stamped with the "Style Beautiful" stampset in Melon Mambo, Wisteria Wonder and Elegant Eggplant.
 The crumpled circles are crushed and unfolded then pinned together with a Rhinestone brad for a little bling in the centres. These stamps are usually used as background stamping on cards but I have brought them front stage and centre to make my flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: