Saturday, October 17, 2009

Embossed snow swirled joy...

I thought I would show you my latest embossed Christmas card ...
Gradually, building my collection for this years card mail out in November ... I am intending to post out my Christmas cards early this year!
November? you say. My thinking is that you have to give people atleast a month to hang and admire your christmas card ... especially when it is hand made. You took so many hours to design and make your card, so you want your recipient to enjoy your hand-made creation for as long as possible.
The letters are cut from the enjoy stamp and the "o" is a layered snowflake from the Snow swirled stampset. I can't keep away from the Designer series paper. It is a quick background layer for my stamped words and snow flakes... Yes, I know it doesn't snow in Australia at Christmas, but I'm thinking they look a bit like the twinkling christmas lights or stars in a dust red sky...

What I used to make this card:
Stampset: Snow swirled, enjoy
Cardstock: Riding hood red and whisper white.
Ink: Riding hood red and versamark
Designer series paper: Ski slope
Tools: Heat gun, Embossing powder (gold), small circle (1.3cm) punch and dimensionals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: