Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Enjoy life, enjoy the little things, enjoy every moment

This is my daughter enjoying a reptile display at a nearby business open day - she certainly enjoys every moment, the little things and the big things. I just couldn't giggle, myself while a diamond python wrapped itself around my neck ... but each to their own. This scrapbooking page just needed an embossed title to compete with the photos my partner took of our angel wrestling with wild animals (That Bindi has a lot to answer for). A fascination with snakes, spiders, lizards and crocodiles comes from her father's side I am certain... Here's my kiwi kiss Wild about you crocodile on the edge of the clear embossed friendly words wheel on pink passion cardstock. If these colours are looking familiar I recently made a card using them for the elite challenges site. (Passionate kisses ...)Jessica says, that her dad didn't get a photo of her kissing the blue tongue lizard ... eeewww!!!
How do you pretty up a reptile page? simple! with pink cardstock (to match her jacket) and frilly border punches with the odd flower scattered across the page.
The journalling is done with my basic grey marker on a silver embossed flower medallian from the same stampset. I have used the corner rounder as I don't have a big enough circle punch to cut that one out. The little white flowers were stamped in clear embossing powder on white cardstock , sponged with kiwi kiss ink and cut out with a small circle punch and raised on dimensionals.
What I used for this scrapbook page:
Stampsets: enjoy every moment, wild about you, friendly word wheel.
Basic black textured cardstock, kiwi kiss and pink passion cardstock. Whisper white.
Ink: Versamark , kiwi kiss and Basic black marker.
Other tools and accessories are: the eyelet border punch, corner rounder, silver brad, kiwi kiss striped ribbon and both clear and silver embossing powders, heat tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: