Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Embrace life watercolouring gift voucher card

This believe it or not is a tri-fold card ... it is designed as a gift voucher holder ... it could be holding a birthday gift of small chocolates or, a gift card tucked inside or, for that someone who is not sure what you want but they know you like stamping ... it could be a stampin' up gift voucher from Stamping Joy to you.
Give that special person in your life my phone or email address and I will make up a gift voucher for $25, $50, or whatever amount they choose. Ready to give to you for a birthday or Christmas present.After folding my card into 3 uneven folds, I stamped a flower outline from Embrace Life stampset in black stazon ink onto whisper white cardstock and watercoloured the flower in baja breeze and Certainly celery ink. Straight from the ink on the stamp pad box lid with a water colour brush.
I have added a chocolate chip flower brad to the centre and mounted it onto chocolate chip cardstock, certainly celery and whisper white cardstock.
The ribbon is certainly celery poly-twill and a thankyou tag from the upsy daisy stampset. I have punched a fancy edge with the eyelet border punch and used my white gel pen to bring out some detail in the stamens of the flower and leaves of the baja breeze stamped flowers at the bottom. Here it is opened out.
Card Recipe:
Stampsets: Embrace life ($45.95), Upsy daisy($33.95).
Cardstock: Baja breeze, chocolate chip, certainly celery, whisper white.
Inks: Baja breeze, certainly celery and black stazon.
Tools and accessories: Flower brad, white signo gel pen, word window punch, eyelet border punch, Certainly celery poly-twill ribbon, crochet thread.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: