Thursday, October 15, 2009

Forest friends ... a little something for a little someone

Today's card uses Forest friends and the Best yet stampsets:I have pulled out my embossing tools and done the bunny in silver embossing powder, he looks so cute for a baby card and shines in the light.The sentiment is from Best yet. The Best yet stampset is a hostess gift, you can only get it if you, and your friends host a workshop - either at your home or a virtual workshop (where you place orders to the value of $300). I love this little set it has words for nearly every occasion. I have used it constantly on my cards.
I like to use the circle punch and mat it with a darker coloured cardstock. To give some depth I have overstamped the sentiment with a pale pink pirouette damask stamp. The same one I have stamped in the background. The ribbon is Riding hood Red striped grosgrain. I chose these colours because they match with the Bella Rose designer series patterned papers.
And I can really only cope with monotone colour schemes atm.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: