Tuesday, October 27, 2009

So swirly, snow swirled ...

Did I mention I love embossing? You guessed!
This gate fold card is embossed with clear embossing powder and versamark on the front with the so swirly wheel.
Then the tree is stamped and embossed with silver embossing powder... on white cardstock.
My little pot is made from silver metalic cardstock (put through the crimper).
And, tied with a bow of elegant eggplant grosgrain ribbon.
Season's greeting sentiment holds the gate closed with a silver brad and the star is both embossed and covered with Crystal effects to make it shine.
Can you believe it only one month left of the current Spring mini ... many of these stampsets and products may not be available again, atleast not until the new catalogue that comes out in October 2010!!!

Seen a technique you'd like to try? Thinking of making Christmas cards?
Contact me : nerida_carter@hotmail.com and arrange a date.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: