Friday, October 23, 2009

It's still my Stamping Joy birthday!

Did you miss this one? I am re-posting this offer:
Just when you thought Stamping Joy had finished celebrating ... I thought I would indulge in a little interactive joy ...
Would you like to win a free stampset or ink?
I have been in business for 12 months - thanks to you I am getting through each quarter and enjoying a great hobby, sharing what I love and spending way too much of my time here ...
What will you win? 1st prize: A hostess stampset "Best Yet" and a sample of 6x6 Designer series papers.
2nd prize: A hostess stampset "Oh, so lovely" (from the 2008 IB@C) and a sample of 6x6 of Designer series papers.
3rd prize: A Classic Ink Stamp pad AND a sample of 6x6 Designer series papers.
What do you have to do to win?
  • Order and Spend $100 on stampin' up products purchased this month through me by email and mention this post:
  • Simply email or phone your order to me at nerida_carter@hotmail.com and you are automatically eligible to win.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: