Friday, October 01, 2010

Stamping with Stazon on a metal box

Cute, simple:  a nice useful tin for tea bags or coffee.
I stamped directly on to the tin with black Stazon ink using my rubber stamps.
If you make a mistake (who me?) you rub it off with stazon cleaner and try again.
Stamping on the lid with stazon black ink was just as easy ... it reads:
 "Caffeine isn't a drug, its a vitamin!"
So then I made a Poppy Parade paper daisy with a vintage brad on top.
Added some ribbon ...
Early Espresso striped grosgrain of course, it kind of goes with the tin do you think?
Then some extra flowers and a Poppy Parade red tag...
And voila!
Hand made gift!
On one side the tag says "perk up" and the other side says "Tea-rific" so you can put either of your caffeine vitamins inside the tin.
I thought this will make a nice hand made gift for a friend of mine.
I can show you now as she has had her birthday and is enjoying her cups of coffee.
Gift tin Recipe:
Stampset: Morning cup, Punch potpourri
Ink: Stazon black, Early Espresso, Poppy Parade
Cardstock: Poppy Parade, Very Vanilla
Ribbon: Early Espresso
Techniques used: stamping on metal and inking paper daisies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: